Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for reading my blog and leaving me such lovely comments! I hope my posts are painting a good picture of CV for you all and keeping you entertained (or at least providing good procrastination at work!). I’ve decided that I am going to try to stay on top of my email, so write me!! I want to know what you’re up to back in the US!
Me and Holly after preparing our Cape Verdean lunch - chicken, cabbage, rice, fruit salad and french fries.

Sarah this all looks so awesome!!! I love that tree it is seriously huge! I am sorry about the goat, funny story I have been working with goat farmers this summer so I unfortunately have had a similiar experience with some of the islamic communities in Syracuse, but at least it is very interesting. I Hope everythings great and I can't wait to hear more!
ReplyDeleteOMG THAT'S A HUGE TREE. i love it. :D
ReplyDeleteBilly Fucillo would say: (I'll let you finish the rest...)
ReplyDeleteKeeping our fingers crossed for a good assignment! It all looks good.
ReplyDeleteLooks like the tree from Avatar - it's beautiful! And great view of that town by the ocean, almost looks like Hawaii :)
ReplyDeleteBe prepared for a summer concert digest, like you asked for! Coming soon to your inbox. I also need to figure out how to send you some music...
ReplyDeleteWhen can I visit and eat goat meat and homemade donuts all day long???
ReplyDelete