Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Internet!!!

Bon dia everyone! I know its been awhile and I’m really sorry, but since leaving the US my internet access has been quite limited (bordering on none). However, there has been an exciting change of events in which one of the trainees now has internet in their homestay!!! Which means I will be able to get online every once in awhile and post what I've been writing. So there will probably be a couple posts at a time with a time lag, but at least you’ll know what I’ve been up to!

So here we go: the next couple posts are starting from leaving Praia on July 20. Enjoy!

Hope all is well with everyone! Miss and love you all! Mwah!

7 comments:

  1. yay, Sarah! SO glad to hear from you! I can't wait to read all your postings at my boring internship tomorrow. Love and miss you! =)
    -Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Internet. Thank you Al Gore ;) Postings are wonderful and Pics are so Peace Corps. Looking forward to seeing what it looks like after the rains. Now left wondering why we put you in a child car safety seat. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! new posts!! first off, thank god, there's ice cream!! ;) It sounds like you are having such a good time! I burst out laughing at that spider story....and since, of course, I am at work, I'm getting some weird looks. :) I'm so glad you brought skatch! I'm sure you think of us every time you bust it out. ;) ok! can't wait to read more (although I'm sure I'll read these a few more times in the meantime!) your language skills seem be to coming along nicely! yay!!!! we miss you, but your posts are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chang-dizzle! I think we'll be able to come visit you earlier than expected, as I'm probably going to be fired after reading all your blog posts at work for the last hour! (Thank you for the perfect procrastination!). :D

    But seriously, it sounds like things are awesome over there! Your adventures are making me super jealous!!! I'm already planning our trip to visit you in my head!!! Thanks for keeping us updated! Can't wait to see you in a few months (provided I win the lottery and can afford the plane ticket by then ;).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah this is amazing, I feel like I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. twinners!! just read all ya blog updates and i am sooo excited for you. your posts are amazing and i was cracking up at your stories - i have amazing mental pictures hahaha. it sounds like you are having such an amazing time!! keep living it up :) miss you!!

    ReplyDelete